Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#WODW: Musical Memories


This week's #WODW prompt brought to you by Vashelle & Mia!


*NSYNC


The 12-13 year old me loved anything and everything *NSYNC. But, let's be honest: I still do. :)

My first concert was *NSYNC. Then I went to 3 or 4 more. Even went on road trips to see them. I knew every lyric to every song; and all the dance moves, too! To this day, all their albums are must-haves for any road trip playlist :)



I was thrilled when they reunited for the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards. Now, if they could only make another album or just a song. Maybe a reunion concert, perhaps? Wishful thinking, I know.



LES MISÉRABLES




I sang Les Misérables songs with my junior high choir many years ago. It's always been one of my favorite musicals.



Last December, I was lucky enough to see it on Broadway. My first Broadway show, ever. & let me tell you.. it was absolutely amazing! If I could, I'd watch it every day for the rest of my life. But then I'd be broke, haha! So I'll stick to singing all their amazing songs instead :)







Write or Die Wednesdays


11 comments:

  1. I wasn't the biggest NSync fan, but they totally killed it at the 2013 Music Awards! I was like woah!

    And what a perk of living in NYC! Broadway shows! Now that is something I would LOVE to do someday :)

    Thanks for linking up again and sharing the music that brings back awesome memories for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Do you use Twitter? If so, what is your handle?

      Delete
    2. I hope you get to catch a Broadway show(s) one day! It's a wonderful experience. You'd love it!

      & yes, I do have Twitter. My handle is the same as here: @nessajaye

      Delete
  2. I would so love to see all the famous Broadway shows! :) It's definitely something that is on my bucket list. Thanks so much for linking up with us and sharing your favorite music! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you get to see some soon :) I'm hoping to see more in the future.

      As always, thanks for letting me in on all the fun! xx

      Delete
  3. Broadway sounds like a dream to an Australian girl, one day! #WODW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. watching my first Broadway show was definitely a dream come true for me. I hope you get to experience it one day, too :)

      I tried commenting on your #WODW blog, but I don't know that it went through.

      Delete
  4. Wish I could see Les Mis too! So lucky!

    NSync was my first concert too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to see the show one day :)

      Wasn't *NSYNC the best?! If they had a new concert, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

      Delete
  5. N'SYNC. AHAHAHA. Oh, man, I remember those days, but I was always more of a Backstreet Boys fan. I liked their songs a lot better than N'SYNC's. I have to say that Backstreet Boys are my first boyband outside the Korean ones I liked as a teenybopper. In fact, "As Long As You Love Me" was the song that hooked me to them. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I liked "As Long As You Loved Me," too! I had a couple BSB albums. But I was definitely more of an *NSYNC fan. I'd totally be down for a *NSYNC-BSB joint concert tour! Lol.

      Delete